Monday, March 4, 2013

Initial Explanation

This blog is temporary or permanent...that remainds to be decided. Right now, it is to keep those interested informed of my thought/experience progress as I am developing.
This blog does lead me to another intent of mine which my later be revealed.
In any case, if you wish, visit now and then to read my various updates.
Yes. This is personal. But it is also to reveal the inside of a struggling, but fighting and overcoming genius who was broken, rasied by God and is shining the brighter with God.
I am a writer (not by career but by nature). I must put these thoughts down and because I think some may be interested I am sharing them.
This will reflect and sound very young in language. I have a young heart and this is not a proper textbook. This is a voice from my heart with the insights of a young twenty-something who is even younger in spirit. And though sometimes I am embarrassed by this fact, I also am proud, because I remember that God loves the innocent and the young. And I am proud that I still have breaths of innocence and youth despite my scars from the past that all adults carry in some form.
 
This is the explanation so you know what you are getting yourself into. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment